I. Document Translation
Conversion of printed or digital materials, such as business and personal documents, product catalogs and brochures, operational manuals and instructions, informal information and personal correspondence, website localization, and social media content.
- Business Agreements & Contracts
- Marketing Brochures and Product Catalogs
- Business Cards and Resumes
- Presentations, Slides, Newsletters
- Employment Applications, Employee Policies
- Operational Manuals and Procedures
- Accounting Documentation, Balance Sheets, Income and Cash Flow Statements
- IRS Publications, Tax Forms, Returns
- Affidavits, Wills, Petitions, Motions, Court Orders
- Court Hearing Transcripts
- Laws and Regulations
- Prescriptions, Treatments, Diagnoses, Laboratory Results
- Educational Information, Ratings, Reviews, Analysis
- Letters, Messages, etc.
II. Website Translation
- Website Content, Forums, Blogs
- YouTube, Facebook, Twitter
III. Voice-Over, Audio and Video Translation
Recording of interpreter's voice to translate audio or video materials from streaming or recorded sources. The audio or video file is translated and transcribed, and than rendered into target language.
- Reports & Presentations
- Speeches & Lectures
- Phone Greetings
For quality assurance, all translated materials reviewed by a second professional for translated accuracy to ensure proper transmission of original information data from its source to target language.